Competition T's & C's
- The promoter is Lords Electrical whose registered office is at 63 Blaby Road, South Wigston LE18 4PA
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Lords Electrical and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/lordselectrical/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 7th December 2019. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by random.
- The winner will be notified by email or on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
We will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement that they may be contacted for future promotions from Lords Electrical.