Price including VAT plus delivery costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days. Some delay on Hotpoint/Indesit, Please ring first.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promotion is open to all residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)
and Channel Islands 18 years or over (excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter,
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, participating retailers, their agents and anyone professionally
connected with this promotion).
2. This promotion is available on selected Hotpoint Dishwashers purchased in-store and online
between 7th September and 31st December 2017 (inclusive) (“Promotional Period”), subject to
availability or while stocks last.
3. Offer applies to the purchase of new appliances purchased at retail only. It does not apply to
commercial purchases, trade/seconds, scratched & dented stock, ex display or used stock.
4. Offer limited to one claim per product, per household.
5. Offer is subject to availability and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer (unless
otherwise expressly provided).
Hotpoint Dishwasher Promotion - Free Fairy Platinum
6. The gift consists of Free Fairy Platinum supplied in the form of 70 Fairy Platinum All in One
capsules, (1 packs) (“Gift”), which is equivalent to over 3 months supply, based on 280 cycles per year
for an average UK household as used for the “EU preparatory study for Energy Using Products” (EuP).
7. To claim the free Gift, complete all fields on the online redemption form available at www.
hotpointfreefairy.co.uk and submit, together with a scanned copy of the proof of purchase (sales
receipt, order confirmation or invoice). No other forms of redemption will be accepted.
8. For a claim to be valid, all relevant information must be supplied, including the model number,
product serial number and a copy of the proof of purchase (sales receipt, order confirmation or
invoice), clearly showing the purchase of the selected appliance(s) during the Promotional Period.
9. All claims for the Gift must be submitted by 30th January 2018 (referred to as “Closing Date”).
Claims made after this date will not be validated or fulfilled.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are corrupted during transfer. The
Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the
11. The Gift will be delivered within 30 days of validation of the claim. Any Gifts returned to sender
due to inaccurate details supplied will be considered unwanted and the claim will be invalidated.
12. Adverse weather conditions could impact on delivery dates. The Promoter is not responsible for
delays due to adverse weather conditions.
13. The Gift is as stated and is not transferrable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives
will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute gifts of equal or greater value at any
time at its sole discretion in the unlikely event of stocks running out or in the event of unavailability
due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
14. If consumers have any queries in relation to this promotion please call 0333 301 0430 or email
Hotpoint Dishwasher - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
15. If consumers are not fully satisfied with the benefits, quality or performance of their selected
appliance and wish to make a claim under this Guarantee, consumers must ring 03448 224466.
16. Claims must be made within 30 days of the purchase date of the selected appliance.
The Promoter will issue consumers with an authorisation number which they need to give to the retailerthey purchased the selected appliance from along with a valid receipt in order for the retailer to verify the claim. Upon receipt of a valid claim, the product will be collected or returned (as directed by the retailer) and consumers will receive a refund of the purchase price from the retailer.
17. The refund of the purchase price comprises the purchase price of the selected appliance paid by consumers and excludes any associated charges including those relating to transportation and installation, finance interest and the purchase of accessories or extended warranties. If the selected appliance is purchased on finance consumers are responsible for paying the outstanding amount including any interest, charges and penalties.
18. The original receipt of purchase must be retained and supplied upon request to the retailer, Promoter or its agent as further proof of purchase.
19. All manuals and accessories must be included with the returned selected appliance.
20. The selected appliance must be in good as new condition and must not be damaged. On the date of collection, consumers must ensure that the selected appliance is disconnected from water and electricity supply and is void of any accessories including door panels before collection by the Retailer.
21. If consumers have any queries in relation to this promotion please call 03448 224466 or email email@example.com.
22. By submitting a claim, consumers agree that the Promoter may disclose information to its agents for the administration purposes only for this promotion.
23. If consumers have opted in to receive further marketing information from the Promoter and/or its selected third parties their details will be held by the Promoter for this purpose. At any point after the Promotional Period consumers can ask for their details to be removed off the mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a Gift or provide a refund under the Guarantee if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions or has been fraudulent or has acted contrary to the spirit of the promotion. By entering this promotion, you confirm to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
25. Consumers must understand that all information (including these rules) relating to this promotion published on any promotional or advertising material or on any website at any time before or during the Promotional Period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
26. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and binding.
27. These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. If the Promoter fails to comply with these Conditions it shall not be responsible for non-foreseeable losses including, but not limited to losses related to the loss of anticipated enjoyment, loss of anticipated savings or any waste of time. This clause does not limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. This promotion does not affect a consumer’s statutory rights.
29. Promoter: Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, Morley Way, Peterborough, PE2 9JB (“Promoter”).
- Model Number : HOT-SIAL11010G