Free Local Delivery on major products over £150
Delivery To Be Confirmed
To check stock availability:
- Model Number : RUA-MR1BSG
We offer a number of additional services. These can be applied in the basket.
Our award-winning MR1 Bluetooth speakers will provide remarkable sound in multiple applications. Flawless as computer speakers, ideal to use with a turntable and a fantastic way to improve the sound of your TV, MR1 Mk2 will fill any room with quality sound without dominating it, making them perfect for music lovers and the design conscious alike.
For MR1 we’ve developed custom loudspeaker units to deliver sound performance that belies MR1s compact dimensions. Both the tweeter and bass units feature powerful neodymium motor systems which provide greater magnetic concentration, for better driver control, in a lightweight and fully magnetically shielded system.
Voice-controlled devices from the likes of Amazon and Google are interesting technologies, but deciding which may be right for you and which will stand the test of time can be daunting. This is a key reason why all our products incorporate Bluetooth and auxiliary inputs, so devices such as these can easily be connected and enjoyed with our products class leading sound. Also when technology changes (which it is bound to) then it is easy for you to upgrade as required.
- Class leading sound quality
- Hand crafted bass reflex tuned and damped enclosures
- Ruark Audio long throw 75mm woofer with powerful neodymium magnet system
- Ruark Audio 20mm treated textile dome tweeter with neodymium magnet system
- Linear Class A-B Amplifier, 20 watts nominal output
- 2m quality braided speaker interconnect
- Auto mono operation (can also be used as a single unit)
- Built in high quality Bluetooth Audio receiver with aptX provides CD quality sound with compatible devices
- Intuitive control system
- Pin-point LEDs show system status and source
- Compact infrared remote control included
- Digital optical TOSLINK input with adjustable attenuation
- Output for active subwoofer
- Line-in audio input with switchable attenuation
- Finishes: Rich Walnut veneer or Soft Grey lacquer; lead grey fabric grille
- Dimensions: H170 × W130 × D135mm each
- Weight: 3.5 Kg per pair
|Linear Class A-B Amplifier
|Speaker Output (Watts):
|Number of Speakers:
|Aux, Optical, Out to left, Power, Subwoofer Out
|Amazon, Bluetooth, Google
|Adjustable bass & treble:
|2 Years Parts & Labour Guarantee